Why Hire A Divorce Lawyer
The Road To Resolution Starts Here Aggressive Representation When You Need It The Most
Why Hire a Polk County Divorce Lawyer?
When you are going through a divorce, it might seem easier or less costly to "do it on your own"-but think again. Without competent legal representation, divorce proceedings can actually be more stressful, more drawn out, and can result in you not getting what you want. With so much at stake, including the future of your children and your economic security, make sure you retain experienced legal services.
As a Bartow divorce attorney at Advocate Law Firm, P.A., I am always ready to provide my clients with professional, cost-effective counsel. No matter how difficult or complicated your divorce situation may be, I will always be by your side. Whether you need an experienced litigator in your corner or need to speak with me during an emergency outside of business hours, you can count on my client-focused firm.
Reasons why many clients choose to hire a divorce lawyer include:
- You can explore all of your options and understand the consequences.
- You can avoid the hassle and risk of filing paperwork on your own.
- You can negotiate your divorce without getting your emotions involved.
- You will have a peaceful channel of communication with your spouse (your attorney can communicate with your spouse through the opposing attorney).
- You can maximize your chances of a favorable outcome.
- You will have courtroom experience behind you, if a trial becomes necessary.
- You will have access to experts who have specialized knowledge in areas, such as finances.
- Your rights will remain protected-divorce attorneys know about laws such as equitable distribution and will make sure you are not cheated out of what is owed to you.
- You can be confident that nothing is left out of your divorce agreement.
Find out more - Call my office for a free case review!
When you want to know what is likely to happen with your case and you wish to ensure that your interests are protected, the smartest step you can take is to consult with an experienced divorce attorney. I, Melissa A. Wilson, handle all legal aspects related to both heterosexual and same-sex divorce. With my over 20 years of experience, I have the knowledge and skills to find effective solutions for any divorce matter. We offer services in English and Spanish.
For a free consultation, do not hesitate to contact my office at (863) 644-5566!
We Fight Tirelessly For Every Client
More Than 20 Years of Experience
A Full Service Law Firm
Personal Attention For Every Client