Collaborative Divorce Lawyer in Bartow
We're Available Weekends & Evenings - Call (863) 644-5566
Choosing to end your marriage is no easy decision, but it is often the right decision for everyone involved. However, the divorce process can become emotionally charged and overwhelming. If you are ready to file for divorce, you need to speak with a seasoned collaborative divorce lawyer such as myself. I, Melissa A. Wilson, have been guiding countless couples through divorce for over 20 years. Should you choose to hire me as your legal advocate to help you with your divorce, you can be confident that I will be the strong voice of reason you need to help you make smart and level-headed decisions.
Dignified, amicable resolutions are possible in a divorce. As a collaborative divorce lawyer, I can help you reach that positive resolution. Call (863) 644-5566 to learn more in a FREE case evaluation!
What Are Some of the Benefits of a Collaborative Divorce?
- You'll Save Time - Since you don't have to wait for court dates, and since this is a non-hostile process that resolves relatively fast, you can move forward with your life quickly.
- You'll Save Money - Going to trial can seriously drive up the costs of a divorce, and as your case drags on, your attorney fees also increase. A quicker divorce is a cheaper divorce.
- You'll Have More Power Over the Results - Since this takes place is outside the courtroom, your fate is not in the hands of a judge, but in your hands and in the hands of your ex as you discuss the details of your future, with trained legal professionals to help facilitate negotiations.
- You Can Enjoy a Greater Peace of Mind - A collaborative divorce spares you needless expenses and delays, while giving you control in the process. This all ads up to a more peaceful divorce and life after divorce.
Ever Argued With a Woman? ™ Protect Your Rights with My Help.
As your personal legal advocate, my mission is to lighten your load as much as possible so you can focus on spending time with your loved ones and on healing. To do this, I offer after-hour and emergency services for those who need to talk with me outside of normal business hours.
As a collaborative divorce attorney, I can help you resolve issues such as:
- Child support
- Child custody
- Division of marital property
Whatever issues you face in your divorce, collaborative law gives you the opportunity to enter negotiations in a safe, non-combative atmosphere. Through an uncontested approach such as this, I have secured numerous successful outcomes for many of my past clients.
Call a Polk County Divorce Attorney with 20+ Years of Proven Results
My firm has an established reputation for providing high-quality legal representation. You don't have to face the future without any legal guidance. I am here to help you get past this life-changing moment. We offer services in English and Spanish.
Please call me at (863) 644-5566 to discuss the details of your divorce, in person or over the phone, during a free case evaluation.
We Fight Tirelessly For Every Client
More Than 20 Years of Experience
A Full Service Law Firm
Personal Attention For Every Client